Most people claim, they want to live a healthy, happy, personally – fulfilling life, but, very few, proactively, proceed, to do, what might optimize their chances, and opportunities! Possibility – thinkers are, almost, always, positioned, far – better, than those, who, look for every reason, something, might fail! It takes a true, positive, can – do, attitude, and corresponding, well – considered, consistent approach, to reduce your personal stress, and, often, your overall health, and well – being! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 reasons, there is, often, a significant, direct – correspondence, between, one’s personal mindset, and its impacts, etc.
1. Makes you proactive, instead of reactive: Procrastination is, perhaps, the greatest obstacle to personal achievement, happiness and well – being! When one procrastinates, he, often, puts off, until tomorrow, things, he should have done, yesterday! When one fails to take, well – considered, actions, he often does so, seemingly, believing, it will go away, by itself, but, in reality, all, that does, is makes overcoming challenges, more difficult, and much more stressful! Those who are proactive, instead of, reactive, usually, are best – prepared, for potential ramifications, and contingencies, and, thus, more – able, to cope!
2. Look at bigger – picture: Instead of failing to consider, all possibilities, one, generally, has the best chances, if/ when, he looks at the bigger – picture, rather than, trying to fool himself, and minimizing the needs, and necessary actions!
3. Believe you can!: You can believe you can, or believe you can’t. Either way, you’ll be correct! These words, often, attributed to Henry Ford, state the significance, and importance, of, your personal attitude, and beliefs! When/ if, you don’t believe in yourself, or, look, at what might go wrong, you will, consistently, position – yourself, to fail!
4. Take better care of self: If, you aren’t ready, willing, and/ or, able to take better care of yourself, by focusing on maximizing your positive attitude, and focus, your health will, invariably, be, negatively – impacted!
5. Willing to give yourself, a check – up, from the neck – up: When was the last time, you, truly, took the time, and made a concerted, honest, effort, to conduct, an objective, introspective, personal look/ examination? In other words, when one gives himself, a check – up, from the neck – up, he better understand himself, his true goals, needs, and personal priorities, and becomes more capable, of helping yourself, in a real manner!
Those, who proceed with a well – considered, honest, realistic, positive, can – do, attitude/ mindset, usually, experience, far less stress, and, thus, help their overall health, and well – being! Are you ready, willing, and able, to serve your personal, self – interest, in this way?